Our unique approach incorporates top level expertise and experience to the power of three. Leading our team is an automotive ex-journalist, a tech-fluent PR consultant and a dynamic creative ‘human’ strategist, who have together clocked up over 60 years’ experience servicing automotive, transport, motor sport and telecomms tech clients.
With all angles covered, Nobull Tech takes innovation and translates it, creating a competitive advantage for clients via a multi-platform marketing approach, incorporating PR, social media, digital and experiential.
Our full-service proposition is boosted by strong relationships with the tech media, key industry influencers and journalists.
Nobull is the daily destination for a team of talented and dynamic creatives who transform awesome ideas into commercial success. The windows are big, the mood's never stuffy and the energy's contagious. It's fresh, fun, fearlessly authentic and fuelled by hard work, commitment and powerful positivity. Perfectly formed, it's made up of people who really like each other. Challenges are huge, the rewards colossal and we never run out of tea.Read more
We start by understanding a client’s real business challenges and their perceived competitive advantage of the technology.
Then we take a deep dive into target audience sectors to gauge their individual needs. We convert these insights into messaging for customers, prospects and the media, combining ‘what they want to hear’ with ‘what you want to say’.
We offer a range of services, providing you with a pick and mix selection of options, each chosen for their effectiveness at delivering the right results within the budget available.
- PR/media relations for B2B, investor and consumer audiences
- Social media and digital – strategy and activation
- Content generation - copywriting, photography, filming and infographics
- Events and experiential for media, customers and prospects
- Government Relations
- CRM including crisis management both on and offline
- Broadcast – campaign activation via TV and radio
Identifying the Influencers
Our experience has given us access to many of those essential movers and shakers whose influence can help bring your technology to life and reach your target audience.
- Government leaders, representatives and organisations
- Industry influencers
- Specialist stakeholders within the industry
- VIPs and celebs
Previous Campaign Success
- Driving 200 launch sales of the original Nissan LEAF EV (Nobull Comms)
- Generating orders and enquiries for Tevva’s new electric 7.5 tonne truck and Clean Air Power's gas
- Truck conversion (Nobull Comms)
- Global 220 million+ circulation from one EV tech launch press release (market engineering)
- Connected Car press briefing hits global auto B2B titles & FT, Bloomberg and BBC World Service
- Generating leads for Olive Comms through class leading content creation (Nobull Comms)