We’re looking for a talented automotive or tech Account Manager to join our team following a range of client wins. Preferably someone from an agency background and with at least two years account management experience, candidates will have a strong B2B background.
A strong writer, social media savvy and with automotive and technology media relationships already in place. You will also be a strategic thinker and proficient in putting together and reporting on campaigns for multiple projects and clients.
You will also have a commercial understanding of a clients' business and will have demonstrated financial management and budget administration ability.
You will be adaptable, flexible and resilient to change and will be used to contributing to business development campaigns, including responding to tenders and drafting new business proposals and presentations, alongside the business development team.
The role will suit those who can work efficiently as part of a team as well as self-starters, as you will be empowered to drive campaigns autonomously as required.
- £1000 tax-free for the Nobull Employee Of The Year
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 holidays days per year
- Gifts aplenty when rewards are due
- Free monthly sessions with our in-house wellbeing therapist
- Free use of Spotify
- Complimentary birthday present and cake (plus optional day off)
- Impressively diverse range of free tea and treats
- Based in the scenic Chiltern Hills, just 4 miles from Maidenhead, 3 miles from High Wycombe and 2 miles from Beaconsfield with ample on-site parking
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.